Developing innovative technology? Get your 2018/19 R&D costs covered
Round 2 now open: £19m in funding, 70% grants available
The UK Gov is looking to support disruptive innovation and the development of new technology. To be in scope, a proposal must:
- Result in a clear game-changing and/or disruptive innovative idea leading to novel, new products, processes or services that are significantly ahead of others in the field
- Have a clear route to market and demonstrable positive impact in terms of growth and competitiveness
The deadline for applications is the 9th May.
What disruptive, game-changing technology would you develop if you knew 70% of the risk was covered?
The funder has allocated up to £19 million to fund innovation projects in this open competition. Successful applicants can attract grant funding towards their eligible project costs.The percentage of costs that they pay through a grant varies. It depends on the type of research being carried out and size and type of organisation involved.
|Applicant size||Industrial research||Experimental development|
Projects are expected to last from 6 months to 3 years and to range in size from total costs of £50,000 to £2 million. The costs covered by the grant include labour, overheads, materials, IP, depreciation and subcontractors.
Recent Successes – £1.3m from the European Space Agency
2018 has so far been a successful year and I am please to announce that we have recently helped secure over £1.6m in interest-free, equity-free and repayment-free grants this quarter for our clients, including a £1.3m grant from the European Space Agency for an innovative Agritech consortium.
Some of our other recent successes include;
- £189k for an innovative, environmental technology start-up;
- £156k for an expanding UK food producer;
- £129k for clean cities, clean technology project;
- £348k for an innovative medical device company.
For further details please see our website here.
About Tatton Consulting
We help ambitious SMEs identify, apply for and secure the funding and grants to innovate and grow. Our team has secured over £28 million in repayment-free, interest-free, equity-free funding to help our clients innovate and grow. Priority areas include;
- Manufacturing & New Materials
- Health, Biomedical & Life Sciences
- Digital, IoT, Electronics & Sensors
- Green Technology, Transport, Defence & Energy
- Regional Expansion & Growth
- Tourism & Rural Development
If you would like to explore what funding opportunities are available at the moment or would like to discuss your project, then please;
- call us on 0161 826 2256
- email us email@example.com
- follow us on twitter @UKgrantfunding
- check out www.UKgrantfunding.co.uk
Alternatively contact us by clicking on one of the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your project further.
— Mark Clayton