Grants up to £1m, covering 70% of project costs, are available to support innovative 2018 and 2019 projects leading to innovations in the IoT, Digital, Sensor, Robotic and Space technologies.
The deadline for applications is the 28th March 2018 so act fast!
Projects must show significant innovation in one of six priority areas:
- energy harvesting
- graphene and novel single-layer (2D) materials
- cutting-edge imaging technologies
- unconventional new computational paradigms such as biological computing
- machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
- data analytics or ‘big data’
- distributed ledger technology (such as blockchain)
- internet of things
- immersive technology (such as virtual or augmented reality)
- innovative services or applications employing new forms of connectivity, including 5G
3. Electronics, sensors and photonics (ESP)
- electronic systems
- large area electronics
- power electronics
- sensor systems
- compound semiconductors
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- service robotics for professional or personal applications
- inspection and maintenance in extreme and challenging (hazardous) environments
- health and social care, including assistive technologies, patient care and robotic surgery
- next-generation farming
- next-generation manufacturing
- autonomous transport, including automotive, aerospace and rail applications
- AI technologies for autonomous systems
5. Creative economy
- enabling higher-quality, faster and more cost-effective creation, manipulation and/or consumption of ‘real time’ creative content
- creating richer and more engaging user experiences on new innovative platforms, such as virtual reality
- Satellite communications
- Satellite positioning, navigation and timing.
- Earth observation.
The next deadline is the 28th March. For details on the scheme and application process, please see our website: www.UKgrantfunding.co.uk
We help a wide range of businesses, across a variety of industries identify, apply and secure public funding. Some of our recent successes include;
- £189k for an innovative, environmental technology start-up;
- £156k for an expanding UK food producer;
- £129k for clean cities, clean technology project;
- £90k for a 3D printing technology company;
- £348k for an innovative medical device company.
All consultations are done free of charge and we only earn once both parties have identified a suitable opportunity with a good chance of success. For further details please click here.
About Tatton Consulting
We help ambitious SMEs identify, apply for and secure the funding and grants to innovate and grow. Our team has secured over £26.9 million in repayment-free, interest-free, equity-free funding to help our clients innovate and grow. Priority areas include;
- Manufacturing & New Materials
- Health, Biomedical & Life Sciences
- Digital, IoT, Electronics & Sensors
- Green Technology, Transport, Defence & Energy
- Regional Expansion & Growth
- Tourism & Rural Development
If you would like to explore what funding opportunities are available at the moment or would like to discuss your project, then please;
- call us on 0161 826 2256
- email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- follow us on twitter @UKgrantfunding
- check out www.UKgrantfunding.co.uk
Alternatively contact us by clicking on one of the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your project further.
— Mark Clayton